What a Journey for baby

Friday, May 27, 2005

I did it..somewhat.

I finally figured out how to put a "Comment" link after each post and it works, now I need to figure out how to add the background to it so the comments do not blend in with the main backgorund.
If anyone knows how to do that please let me know.

I am just happy I figured one part out...lol

For now I will leave my tag board up for "Just in Case"

so pls leave a comment.
Yvette A @ 6:58 p.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

6:45 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: I'll try your new comment section. The tagboard is neat but is limited on the amount of messgae one can leave. The picture of you laying down is so funny. I guess I never thought about what a unicorte unterus would look like pg. I don't mean funny as in ha ha.... i mean strange. Well, I guess I don't mean strange either... odd maybe? Hard to find the words. I'm just continuing to be so happy for you!

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger Yvette A: LOL...Sheri

I know what you mean and funny is ok because it is strange to see...lol

Thanks again



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com