What a Journey for baby

Sunday, May 15, 2005

It Caught me

the flipping cold a couple of people had at work, I tried to avoid it as much as possible by wiping down my phones & computer with clorox wipes after one sick person covered my breaks and trying to stay away from the one that had the need for some unknown reason to always breathe on me! The cold must know that I am a target....so for the second time in this pg I have a cold! I am tired of coughing and sounding like a man.

Anyways they other day a was forced to by a new Bra since I am now starting to "bust out" of the one I wear now. I never busted out of a bra before...lol... quiet the experiance.

I have my Ultrasound tomorrow at 2pm could use all the Strong long cervix, lots of fluid, healthy baby {{{VIBES}}}} I can get and maybe throw in open leg {{{VIBES}}} too.
Yvette A @ 4:11 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com