What a Journey for baby

Monday, May 30, 2005

I hate seeing BUGS in my house

Especially if I see them in my bedroom!

As I was getting ready for work yesterday morning, I was almost done when this thing came flying at me I jumped dropped what I was doing and started looking around for it. Well it was on the wall it was this red (blood red) and black flying type of bug it was long and skinny, YUCK (how can a thing no bigger then 2cm freak me out). I can't kill and I will not touch it (someone else has to do it for me) DH was asleep did not want to wake him plus he would think I was crazy. So I took what I needed out of the bathroom and closed the door so it would not come into the bedroom (hoping Dh would see it when he took his shower) I finished getting ready for work and left.


When I got home I asked DH if he saw the ugly bug in the bathroom he said no (why would I think he would see it, he is a man he does not look for these things) so I went upstairs to see if it was there and the door was wide open so "it" could fly into the bedroom and plant itself anywhere, I looked all around but could not find it. All I could think was great now it is in the bedroom and for all I now I'll be sleeping with it tonigh...I don't know if anyone else thinks like this but all I could picture was this bug crawling around my face in my ears, nose or mouth as I am sleeping...yuck! Before I went to bed I did another bug check and once again could not find the thing...hmmm

I Wake up this morning start getting ready again and guess what THERE IT IS sitting on the Jacuzzi tub staring at me, just great so I kept my eye on it as I was getting ready it never flew out of the tub... So once again I will have to check then double check the bathroom and bedroom for it tonight. I will have to catch it in a cup somehow and take it outside where it is suppose to be. I just want to know how it gets in the house.
Hey just a thought I do have 2 cats...hmmmmm... Lyric loves catching flies...and Stucky-boy catches mice so one of them could do it right......he he heee watch out bug I can't kill ya but my kitties can..................
Yvette A @ 10:56 a.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger Melody: I hate bugs too...YUCK, but I and the one responsible for getting rid of most of them , especially spiders, Hubby is afraid of spiders. He works in basements most of the time and is afraid of spiders....go figure! He won't even step on one, he calls me....MY HERO!



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com