What a Journey for baby

Thursday, August 11, 2005

28weeks 6days - Dr O updatde (steriod shot)

Can I have some Orion stay put {{{VIBES}}} PLS

well cervix is soft and shortened, Dr O was debating on a steriod shot and we decided to to it, better safe then sorry. So the nurse gave me one (it stung when the fluid went in but did not hurt) and I go back tomorrow for another after my IVIG. Dr said he would not be to surprized if my little man showed up in 3w time, better to get the shots now just incase he comes earlier.... I am hoping for another 3w's atleast.

Still having lots of braxton hicks(every 1/2hr yesterday & today not as much but always when I got up and walked around) but they don't hurt yet just get very very tight on the left side.

Orion is stll very active he is loving my ribs again today.

Weight is ~ 59.0 kilo (129.8 lbs)
Urine (surgar) ~ Normal
Blood Pressure ~ 128/68
GD test ~ 6.5 normal



Yvette A @ 6:01 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com