What a Journey for baby

Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm 30 weeks pg...

I am 30w (it's just like when I turned 30 I kept saying am I really 30...lol) I am thrilled beyond words...

My work threw me a surprize baby shower today, I was taken back. When I was opening the gifts I just kept thinking this is for my MY baby boy...my gosh... They asked me if I had anything ready yet, my answer was ah no... I guess I should start .... Is this what you call denial??

I still get scared to actually say it, to say "I am having a baby" even tho I feel him move, hear his heart beating and see him in ultrasounds. I am just still scared to say it.. that I may jinx myself and wake from this wonderful dream.

Dare I....



Yvette A @ 7:22 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com