What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back from Dr...alll is still wel

nothing has changed much but then again This Dr did not check my cervix. ( I hate it when your normal Dr goes on holidays) not to concerned tho I have an u/s on Tuesday will know better then. Still amazed tho the whole point of me coming back 1week later for to check the cervix.


Have not had any leg cramps for a few days but still getting frequent BH, and boy does he (Orion) stick out to the left big time when I have the BH... quiet the sight.


Yvette A @ 4:59 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com