What a Journey for baby

Thursday, March 03, 2005

HCG # is in

Well I got my HCG # from Tuesday (5w4d) yesterday they were at 7046 from 657 last week YEAH!! With my last pg at 6w my levels 4636 so already this one is looking better.

My breasts are very sore and I am very tired YEAH I will take it I’ll take it all.

My thyroid meds were changed to 0.1mg from 0.088mg she said to be on the safe side since I have change will pg before she wants to be on top of it.

I can’t wait till August 5 because I will be 28weeks baby should be safe then but October would be the best, the ultimate goal.


I am excited but yet so scared to look to the future of this little being growing inside me because I really don’t know how far we will go. I hope and pray so hard but then I have done that before and look where it got me do get me wrong I believe there is a God but sometimes I question him, well lots of times I do.
Yvette A @ 4:59 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

6:35 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri: Yvette, I'm here rooting and cheering for you and the little one. Every pg is different but I know it's hard to remain calm and enjoy it. Enjoy it? What is that right? BTDT and sending you big (((hugs)))



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com