What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Went to "Normal" Dr

I always forget that her office is quiet the color, the wall color is a bright canary yellow the carpet is blue as well as the chairs in the waiting area, one room is a bright blue with green blinds the other room is the bright yellow. It is quite bright and Cheery in there.. lol

As I was sitting and waiting the nurse thought I need to pee-in-a-cup but I said no the fertility clinic is dealing with me I am here just for my thyroid check-up. Then she asked a few questions that lead to me telling her this is my 6th pg with no babies yet, then she told me when she was 20yrs she lost her son he was stillborn at 8mth. The things you learn as you open up with your own infertility.

My Dr when she came in to the patient room, she opens the door peeks in and says with a big smile "are you?" I said "yes" the she let out this big cheer I am sure the others heard...lol.
She said I know your scared to get too excited so I will be for you, she said I will pray this one is the one.

I always leave her office with a smile on my face she is such a great Doctor.

Yvette A @ 4:49 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com