What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I did it..

I moved all my post from my other journal to this one so I am now up to date.. I am still pg...YEAH..... go for another blood test today check my HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) levels should be around (19-7,340 mIU/cc) since I am 5w 3d. Also going for my thyroid test since I am almost out of pills.

------------------------------------------------------

I went to Wal-mart the other day and as I was standing in the Isle looking at which product I wanted, I see this lady in the corner of my eye walk down the isle and stops right in front of me blocking my view of what I was looking at, um hello did she not see me! This has happened 3 times this last month, have I become invisible???
I also hate it when people block the whole isle so there is no way to get by them, you can't go over them can't go under them and defiantly can't go thru them

------------------------------------------------------

What is this city coming too? The past 2 nights there have been shootings and 2 weekends ago one guy was shot and killed and on this last weekend a passer by notice a 29yr male laying on the ground stabbed & a bouncer at a popular club waved the police down because someone stabbed him...... what is going on! Oh and also about a month ago a couple of blocks from my house was a home invasion, no you defiantly have to keep your doors locked you think twice now about opening the door when it rings....never had to worry about that when growing up we left the front & back doors wide open, hmm NOT today. I grew up in the same city.

Well that is my update & my rant and rave for the day ( I like this little guy...lol)
Yvette A @ 11:01 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com