What a Journey for baby

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Doctor Appointment today

Appt was good saw a different Dr.(normal dr not in today) which is funny because back when I 1st started with all this infertility stuff she was one of the interns who did the colposcopy on me, then I ended up seening her at the fertility clinic with dr S. for an appt., and when I lost William she was one of the Dr's at the Hospital and she herd about my ectopic. So when she walked in the room we both looked at each other and both said you look familar, and went thru my history and she remembered it all she even said my name was familar when she read it before coming into the room.

So she 1st congratulated me, then listned for h/b which was beating nicly at 145bpm then Orion kicked the doppler because she said oh did you feel that I said no she said baby kicked the doppler, I said so that is what that noice is (a quick sharp noise)..lol Dr said my pains are just growing pains she checked my cervix and still looking good. I go back next Thursday to check cervix again and go thru the u/s that I have for this Monday.

As she left she said at this rate the way we have been meeting I will most likly see you again..lol.

I really liked her she was nice.
Yvette A @ 4:57 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com