What a Journey for baby

Monday, May 30, 2005

Nervous or growing pains???

I was sleeping on my left side(like I always do) and then it got so uncomfortable that I had to lay onto my back then I started to get little stabbing pains on my left side only, So I put my hand on my belly it was risen like it normally is in the morning so I got up to go to the bathroom when I laid back down belly was still risen and the little pains were still hanging about so I rubbed my belly and was talking to him, Then I ask the angels to pls just let this be growing pains pls pls pls, they went away shortly after.

My tummy was not getting hard and was not rising up and down, that's a good thing.

I am so glad I have a Dr appt tomorrow @ 3:15pm mtn time. They wanted to see me the week of when we lost William(week 19). But this little man is already bigger then William was so that must mean my UU is bigger now too. Trying not to think about it to much and I have been a couch potato not doing anything and not over doing anything either, plus everyone in my family is making sure I am not doing anything either.
Yvette A @ 11:45 a.m. : comments: 2 Comments: 2

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Jules: Yvette -- you and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so excited for you and glad that things are progressing.

Don't forget to post on the Sistas board -- we need updates!

((HUGS))

Jules

11:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous: I believe that you will be blessed after all your loss. It happened to me...and believe it or not, I am forever grateful, even after all the pain. I have two beautiful children now, and reflect on the past as a time of growth, for myself and my husband. Things are different now.
Lorna



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com