What a Journey for baby

Monday, June 06, 2005

19week 3day u/s update

Still a BOY and he is perfect...... I'm 19w3d and he measures 20w1d everything looks "normal" He weights about 328grams (0.72 lbs) & he is not shy...lol my cervix is still nice and long at 3.6cm

I was the same Dr & nurse I had at my 12w4d u/s and also same Dr at teh 16w3d u/s. He was happy to see us, he said he is quiet pleased at the way things were looking concidering my history.

I love his profile:
(click on pic to see bigger)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For more photos click below:


http://img82.imageshack.us/img_viewer.php?g=cca36eb.jpg
or try this one

http://img82.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cca36eb.jpg (last 6 photos)
Yvette A @ 9:17 p.m. : comments: 1 Comments: 1

5:03 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri: He's gorgeous! Grow Orion grow ! Yvette, I am so happy for you - what a wonderful u/s appt. Beautiful pictures too



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com