What a Journey for baby

Friday, June 03, 2005

Doing the happy DANCE!!!

I'm 19w today and PG!

My family has been calling me saying happy 19w. This day means so much.

When I went to bed last night I felt jabs from this little man almost like he was telling I am alright mommy. The sense of relief today is so so WOW! (gosh I have tears trying to break out) I know I have a ways till I am out of the woods but reaching my last milestone it's just a huge weight off me. Now I enter the unknown...........but I am feeling good

u/S on Monday at 2:15pm Then Dr appt on Thursday at 3:55pm

my belly is getting bigger. Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yvette A @ 9:50 a.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com