What a Journey for baby

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Saw Family Dr today...

I booked an appointment to see DR N today because my synthroid pills are getting low.


I show up at her office there are 3 other people waiting. One of the patient rooms open and out comes to adorable little girls ages about 4/5 and 1/2 the mom was still in the other room for a few more minutes and the little girls were entertaining all in the waiting room, we were chuckling because the 5yr old was trying to act so grown up watching her baby sister ....

It was my turn to enter the next waiting area "patient room" and as the nurse closes the door Dr N opens it up again I look up and said wow that was the fastest yet.. lol ... she laughed.
She looks at me with a big big smile and says come on now stand up let me see this miracle growing, So I stand up show her my belly she get down on her knees and pulls my top up and exposed my belly... lol... she say just perfect. I showed her my u/s photos she looked at every single one with this smile on her face and said I can't think of anyone more deserving then this right now. She then told me that Dr S sent a letter to her telling her that they were quiet please at the way DH & I handle all that we have been threw with such a positive attitude and that we were a strong couple that would make wonderful parents.

I find out my TSH results on Monday if they need to be upped or left were they are and get check ever 8w (for the next 24w)

Yvette A @ 6:51 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com