What a Journey for baby

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tap tap tap.....

as Orion taps on my cervix, feels like my cervix is pulsing.

Had my 19w6d Dr appointment today. Surprisingly I walk in an they take my right away I was shocked I said to the nurse "no waiting today" she laughed and said nope today is a good day.

I wait maybe 5min when Dr O walks in ask how I am doing? I told him what I was feeling and he said that is very possible that he is kicking my cervix then he asked if I feel him kicking anywhere else and I do usually up by my ribs or on my side I even feel him when I put my hand on my tummy and push in slightly, he said that is good. I lay down so he can measure my tummy ( I did not get the measurements) He chuckles and say you really are a left unicornute your all left. He then felt around my tummy on the right nothing there left all baby.. lol. listened for Orion's heart beat and it was beating nicely at 148bpm. He then said lets check your cervix to make sure that what your feeling is nothing else. He leave the room while I change and think "why do they leave the room, he is going to see me naked anyways in fact he sees me more then my DH does now." Dr O came back and did a real quick check (It is like no one wants to mess around with my cervix to much) and all was great nice and long and still closed.
Dr O said to come back in 3weeks then I asked if I was having another u/s he said yes in 4weeks.

Weight is ~ 54.5 kilos (119.4 lbs)
Urine ~ Levels are Normal
Blood pressure ~ 111/70

Next appointment ~ June 28 at 4:10pm
next U/S ~ July 4th 2pm

-------

I go to my regular Dr (Dr N) on June 16th at 2pm to renew and check my thyroid levels.

----

My poor kitty cat lyric has something wrong with her eye gunk coming out and she squints a lot now.

Yvette A @ 7:34 p.m. : comments: 0 Comments: 0



Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com